Perform reports on the database
Perform reports on the database.
May require running one of the
db generate subcommands to seed the data.
--db string the path to the input/output database -h, --help help for report
Options inherited from parent commands
--debug whether to enable debug logging
- dmd - A set of tooling to interact with dependency-management-data
- dmd report advisories - Report advisories that are available for packages or dependencies in use
- dmd report dependenton - Report usage of a given dependency
- dmd report golangCILint - Query usages of golangci-lint, tracked as a source-based dependency
- dmd report licenses - Report license information for package dependencies
- dmd report mostPopularDockerImages - Query the most popular Docker namespaces and images in use
- dmd report mostPopularPackageManagers - Query the most popular package managers in use
- dmd report policy-violations - Report policy violations that are found for packages or dependencies in use