Perform reports on the database
Perform reports on the database.
May require running one of the
db generate subcommands to seed the data.
--db string the path to the input/output database -h, --help help for report
Options inherited from parent commands
--debug whether to enable debug logging
- dmd - A set of tooling to interact with dependency-management-data
- dmd report eol - Report the status of packages' End Of Life information
- dmd report golangCILint - Query usages of golangci-lint, tracked as a source-based dependency
- dmd report gorillaToolkit - Query usages of the Gorilla Toolkit, which is unmaintained
- dmd report mostPopularDockerImages - Query the most popular Docker namespaces and images in use
- dmd report mostPopularPackageManagers - Query the most popular package managers in use